We really hope so.
Of course we're a little bias, but we think Bellingham Wallace is a great place to work!
Here are just a few reasons why...
- The flexibility to successfully achieve a real work life balance
- Ongoing investment in smart technology to improve how we work and the service we deliver
- An open, transparent workplace, where everyone is invited to contribute to the firm's strategic direction and all ideas and opinions are valued (we encourage it!)
- Exposure to a range of exciting clients, advisory assignments and special projects
- Work alongside a team of smart, dynamic and talented people who are passionate about making a positive difference.
- Personal development opportunities that will help grow your accounting and advisory skills well beyond what is on offer in many accounting firms.
- Remuneration and benefit opportunities that are on par with the larger (but less exciting) firms out there
- We are a recognised by CA ANZ as an Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
We're a hard-working bunch who believe in making a positive difference by adding more to the business of accounting - so of course we look for the same in others.
If you're passionate about what you do, and want to directly help clients achieve more than they'd ever allowed themselves to imagine, then this might just be the right place for you.