SPECIALIST TAX ADVICE
Tax advice should be timely and accurate, that goes without saying. However, at Bellingham Wallace we believe that tax advice should deliver so much more. Great tax advice should be insightful. It should generate strategies and actions that have commercial clout. It should be future focused but relevant for today, specific but holistic.
Tax issues don't begin and end with tax returns
You might need help deciding on the best tax structure. Perhaps you are setting up a foreign-owned business in New Zealand, or maybe you're a local business with overseas interests, anxious about the many tax pitfalls that can arise from cross border dealings. You may simply be looking for reliable tax advice that is going to save you some money by highlighting the tax consequences of your decisions.
Whatever your situation, we have our finger firmly on the pulse of the latest tax and legislative developments, so you can rest assured knowing that you are in safe hands.
Engage us for all your specialist tax needs, including:
- Short and long term tax planning
- Cross-border structuring to maximise tax efficiencies
- Inbound and outbound investment structuring
- Cross-border cash planning; profit repatriation
- Transfer pricing planning and consulting
- Identifying and circumventing tax risks
- Minimising business and personal tax
- Sales, employment and operating tax
- Expatriate tax
GET A FRESH TAKE ON YOUR TAX PROBLEMS
Call Graham on +64 9 367 1617
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to arrange a discussion about how we can make a positive difference to your situation.