We're positively different
We are a team of 45 advisors and accountants delivering world class business advisory to make a positive difference to our clients’ businesses. We want to help you, your team and your business grow, thrive and achieve its potential.
Bellingham Wallace is a positively different advisory and chartered accountancy firm. Formed in 2012, we’re based in Auckland but work with clients in the Bay of Plenty, Waikato, Wellington and Christchurch.
We work with SMEs who want to grow and thrive
Our clients are small to medium enterprises (SMEs). We live and breathe their hopes, dreams and tribulations . And we make no apologies for how ambitious we are for their success.
We advise clients on how to develop their business and grow their bottom line while implementing the governance they need to achieve stable growth and manage risks.
Our talented team includes advisory, governance, strategy, leadership, banking, debt, capital raising, accounting, and tax professionals. But we also understand that business owners need access to different skills at different times. To ensure that we can deliver business owners end to end care, we have developed a network of organisations and people we both like and trust to deliver outside our core expertise.
We have client-focused values
- We want to make a positive difference to the people, businesses and communities we work with.
- We’re skilled and passionate.
- We keep clients happy – and focused on their game.
- What’s good for our clients is good for us. Our futures are connected.
How we work
Our clients get everything they expect from a chartered accountant, plus business advice that’s based on real experience.
Best practice in accountancy is a given but our clients tell us it’s our business advice that adds the magic dust; from customer value proposition development to culture and behaviour to systems and processes.
Customers join us at different stages of their business journey depending on the challenge or opportunity they are confronting. The Bellingham Wallace High Performance Business Journey model is linear but we understand the way businesses sequence the execution is not.
Our approach is based on four straightforward ideas
- Fresh thinking that challenges the status quo.
- A focus on growing businesses. We don’t do audit and insolvency work.
- Plain English business language. We don’t hide behind financial gobbledygook.
- In-house teams – we never outsource work.
We speak our clients’ language
All of our team speak English. Some are also fluent in Afrikaans, Cantonese, Cebuano, Gujarati, Hindi, Ilonggo, Korean, Mandarin, and Tagalog.
Who we work with
Our clients are typically:
- businesses rather than sole traders, with annual revenues of $3-100m
- high net worth individuals and family groups
- ambitious businesses looking to grow
- business buyers, sellers and investors
We are proud to work with some of NZ’s most amazing businesses and community organisations. Here are just a few of them.