We’re positively different
We’re accountants who make a positive difference to our clients’ businesses. We want to help your business grow, thrive, and achieve its potential.
We think of our clients as partners. We advise them on how to manage – and avoid – growing pains, and we take care of their accounting and tax needs.
Partner with us today.
Bellingham Wallace is a positively different chartered accountancy firm. Formed in 2012, we’re based in – but not limited to – Auckland.
We work with SMEs who want to grow and thrive
Our clients are small to medium enterprises (SMEs). We live and breathe their hopes, dreams and tribulations . And we make no apologies for how ambitious we are for their success.
We advise clients on how to develop their business and grow their bottom line while implementing the governance they need to achieve stable growth and manage risks.
Our talented team includes advisory, governance, accounting, and tax professionals.
We have client-focused values
- We want to make a positive difference to the people, businesses and communities we work with.
- We’re skilled and passionate.
- We keep clients happy – and focused on their game.
- What’s good for our clients is good for us. Our futures are connected.
How we work
Our clients get everything they expect from a chartered accountant, plus business advice that’s based on real experience.
Best practice in accountancy is a given. Our clients tell us it’s our business advice – and the way we work with clients – that adds value.
Our approach is based on four straightforward ideas
- Fresh thinking that challenges the status quo.
- A focus on growing businesses. We don’t do audit and insolvency work.
- Plain English business language. We don’t hide behind financial gobbledygook.
- In-house teams – we never outsource work.
We speak our clients’ language
All of our team speak English. Some are also fluent in Afrikaans, Cantonese, Cebuano, Gujarati, Hindi, Ilonggo, Korean, Mandarin, and Tagalog.
Who we work with
Our clients are typically:
- businesses rather than sole traders, with annual revenues of $3-50m
- high net worth individuals and family groups
- highly ambitious