We’re advise clients on four main areas
We work with clients to solve business problems and create and deliver growth strategies.
We give tailored advice to businesses and high net worth individuals.
- Setting business growth strategies and developing KPI’s to monitor, and measure, success.
- Buying or selling businesses, from valuation to deal negotiations, due diligence and succession planning.
- Raising capital for expansion or assisting with debt refinancing for ongoing business efficiency.
- Regular financial oversight as a Virtual CFO.
We know from experience that good governance is a cornerstone for success.
We help businesses and not-for-profits develop and manage their boards, advisory boards, and governance models.
- Company incorporations and dissolutions.
- Developing accountability frameworks for boards and businesses, including risk and accountability controls.
- Establishing an effective board and improving board performance.
- Mentoring or coaching boards and executive team members, chairing boards.
- Company secretarial services.
We take care of our clients’ accounting needs, from the straightforward to the complex.
We deliver recording, reporting, and analysis services for businesses and high net worth individuals.
- Integrated cash flow forecasting and budget planning.
- Costing and pricing analysis for business improvement.
- Estate planning.
- Management reporting and preparing accounts and financial statements.
- Resolving Inland Revenue disputes.
- Managing trust accounts.
- NZIFRS Financial Reporting.
We help businesses and high net worth individuals comply with New Zealand’s ever-changing tax environment.
We give clients tax advice that is insightful, in-line with clients’ strategies, and future focused.
- Tax planning and operational tax risk assessment.
- Managing IRD audits and reviews.
- Sales, employment, operating, and trust tax.
- Tax residency and migration issues, including transitional exemptions.
- Tax consulting on transfer pricing, cross-border structuring and profit repatriation.