Want to work for the best advisory firm in the world?
Cookie-cutter accounting robots aren’t for us. But we do find that our people share a set of character traits.
Why people join us
Great salaries and great work
Our salaries are in line with those of larger firms, and you won’t have to put in the kind of hours big firms expect.
And you’ll do interesting work with us. We won’t shut you away in a back room while your boss takes the credit. You’ll work on advisory projects that will make a real difference to clients and you’ll have direct client contact.
We help our people develop, learn and grow. We’ll help you build skills you’ll use throughout your career.
Great work-life balance and a great working environment
We’re flexible on work scheduling and working from home. We support improving your overall well-being.
Our workplace is open and honest. We listen to our people. We encourage ideas and respect opinions.
Great benefits – from the Friday wind-down to sausage roll day
You’ll find all the things you’d expect from a firm that values its people.
This includes weekly morning teas and monthly performance updates that keep you briefed on what the company’s doing. We also help create a good atmosphere with free fruit, free flu-vaccinations, fun celebrations and regular Friday wind-down drinks.
What we look for when we hire
Qualified, experienced, and keen to grow
- CA (or equivalent) qualified, with experience of advisory, governance, accounting, or tax.
- Excellent technical skills (particularly MS Excel and Xero), analytical and interpretation skills, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- You know your strengths and are keen to learn new things.
Hard working, ambitious, goal focused
- Deadline oriented, can manage workflow, and relishes responsibility.
- You know what you want in your career and personal life.
Independent thinkers who believe in team work
- Proactive, thinks independently, and likes to solve problems.
- You treat colleagues with respect and enjoy working as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
All work and no play isn’t our thing
Here are snapshots of our people and our culture. They come from a mix of company sponsored events and team members’ personal photostreams.