- As a trusted advisor deliver successful client outcomes
- Share and educate your team in your area of expertise
- Parnell, highly competitive salary, career opportunities
As a senior leader, this is an opportunity to apply your commercial acumen to a variety of clients, coach a team in your area of specialisation, and play a key part in delivering Bellingham Wallace’s growth.
About Bellingham Wallace
At Bellingham Wallace, what makes us different lies in our unwavering dedication to creating positive impacts. We understand that our role extends beyond financial numbers and spreadsheets, and by combining our skills and passion, we are driven to navigate complex financial landscapes, drive performance and unlock growth opportunities.
As a result, a career at Bellingham Wallace means you accelerate faster, with interesting and challenging work, plenty of client interaction, career pathways, and a supportive and collaborative culture. Your success is our success, and our goal is to see you thrive.
As part of the Senior Leadership team, you will bring your specialist skills to; deliver positive client outcomes and be the trusted advisor in your area of expertise. You will successfully impact clients and the team at Bellingham Wallace through your technical capability and by continuously expanding your knowledge skills and resources.
In this role you will:
- Harness, lead and develop technical expertise in a specialised area. This could be accounting and IFRS, Forecasting, VcFO, bank advisory, M&A etc.
- Build relationships across a portfolio of SME clients with a broad range of complex needs
- As the subject matter expert; coach, support and guide your colleagues
- Generate business opportunities through meaningful relationships with clients
- Support team members to deliver successful client outcomes
You will have strong commercial acumen and have a genuine passion for what you do. With a curious mind, you will seek knowledge, have a thirst for continuous learning and have well-honed problem-solving skills. Leveraging your interpersonal skills, you will be successful in both meeting and servicing clients and coaching and collaborating with internal stakeholders.
You will bring significant experience as a leader from either a Chartered Accountancy firm or as a leader of a finance team within a complex business. An understanding of professional services is essential.
Alongside your skills and experience, you will:
- Have a growth mindset - you embrace challenges, lead others through the ups and downs, and seek out inspiration from those around you
- Appetite for continuous learning, where you keep up with industry trends and encourage others to do the same
- A collaborative nature, where you build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and team members
Why This Role
A career at Bellingham Wallace is one where your innovative ideas are nurtured, challenges are conquered, and your career is accelerated. Along with our benefits that range from an active social calendar, to health days and fruit, you will join a high performing team that collaborates, has a positive and fun culture, and celebrates success.
If this role sounds like you, apply now by uploading your CV and cover letter.