- Impactful, interesting and challenging work with extensive client exposure
- Fun, collaborative and social team environment
- Parnell, Auckland location, competitive salary, continuous growth
About Bellingham Wallace
At Bellingham Wallace, what makes us different lies in our unwavering dedication to creating positive impacts. We understand that our role extends beyond financial numbers and spreadsheets, and by combining our skills and passion, we are driven to navigate complex financial landscapes, drive performance, and unlock growth opportunities.
As a result, a career at Bellingham Wallace means you accelerate faster, with interesting and challenging work, plenty of client interaction, career pathways, and a supportive and collaborative culture. Your success is our success, and our goal is to see you thrive.
As part of the Accounting team, you will provide timely, accurate and proactive service to our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with experts in your field; learning from our Directors and Senior Associates, getting early client exposure, and tackling challenging, engaging and rewarding assignments. The dynamic nature of the work means everyday is unique, it is fast paced and there are continuous learning opportunities.
In this role you will:
- Leverage your accounting skills and experience across a portfolio of privately held, mid-market businesses with a broad range of complex needs
- Learn through the Directors and Senior Associates through on the job training
- Collaborate with team members to deliver successful client outcomes
Along with your Degree, CA qualification and at least five years professional experience, you will have a thirst for knowledge, a problem solving nature, and a curious mind. Your well-honed interpersonal skills will help you; learn and collaborate with your peers, meet and service your clients and enjoy the social and fun office culture.
You will be motivated to learn and progress, have a desire to work in a supportive, collaborative environment, and have the inquisitive nature to ask questions to seek clarity and push boundaries.
Alongside your skills and experience, you will have:
- A growth mindset - you embrace challenges and seek out inspiration from those around you
- Coachability - Empathy and strong interpersonal skills in this role are essential. You must be compassionate, self-aware, and be able to skilfully manage your emotions and those of others.
- A collaborative nature, where you build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and team members
Why This Role
A career at Bellingham Wallace is one where your innovative ideas are nurtured, challenges are conquered, and your career is accelerated. Along with our benefits that range from an active social calendar, to health days and fruit, you will join a high performing team that collaborates, has a positive and fun culture, and celebrates success.
|Minimum Hours:||30 hours per week|
|Minimum Salary:||$80,000 (Full Time Equivalent)|
Undergraduate degree in Commerce and/or Accounting
If this role sounds like you, apply now by uploading your CV and cover letter.